ideonexus is a 100% All-American Blog

Posted on 12th February 2008 by Ryan Somma in Enlightenment Warrior - Tags: ,
Sam Shepard, Apollo 14
Sam Shepard, Apollo 14

dorancha has correctly pointed out, without implying that I personally was a communist, that the Smurfs are pretty much commies living in a Marxist Utopia. Some bloggers have accused me of socialism in my Tragedy of the Commons Explained with Smurfs article.

You know who the real commies are in the blogowebs? My critics, who give their content away for free!!! (Gasp! Scandal Alert!)

That’s right. I get paid to blog. Okay? If I was a socialist, I would be blogging for free, like all those faux free-market bloggers.

You think they really believe in the free market? Then why aren’t they getting paid to write about it? Because they’re closet Marxists, snuggling up with the Communist Manifesto before bed every night! Reading their blogs is like having cybersex with someone claiming to be a BBW asian girl who’s actually a hairy trucker wearing panty-hose!!!

So remember. Every time you use a Commie-based, Web 2.0 resource like Wikipedia, a blog that isn’t ideonexus, or the webbernets in general, you are taking money away from honest, hard-working American capitalists, like myself. That’s what I think everyone needs to know and understand here.

I am a 100% All-American Heterosexual Capitalist Blogger.

9 Comments

1. Dude. “BBW asian girl” is redundant. BBW means “Big Beautiful Woman”. Any 100% All-American Heterosexual Capitalist Blogger would know that. You fake.

-BMF

Comment by BMF — February 12, 2008 @ 9:50 am

2. You don’t get paid for ideonexus, you get paid for Geeking Out, and $35 a week is nothing to brag about, plus I thought you said the paper hasn’t cut you a check in over a month! Your BBW should be GWM

Poser.

Comment by B. — February 12, 2008 @ 10:07 am

3. How is BBW Asian redundant? Most Asians are thin.

Comment by Clint — February 12, 2008 @ 10:26 am

4. I just deleted BBWAsianGirlWhosActuallyAHairyTruckerWearingPantyHose.com from my browser history.

Comment by doranchak — February 12, 2008 @ 3:35 pm

5. I think the fact that he said girl is the redundant part.

Comment by Nick Hamden — February 12, 2008 @ 6:44 pm

6. Oh My God, thanks for pointing that out to me Nick Hamden, I feel stupid now. I was LOOKING for the ambuigity, and I couldn’t even find it.

And it was as obvious as:
    “PIN Number”
    “ATM Machine”

Comment by Clint — February 12, 2008 @ 7:31 pm

7. “I thought you were 2 fat Asian chicks”
    -from the video, “When Google’s Parents Leave Town”, which I featured on my blog:

(some blog-whoring with funny videos hopefully makes up for the idiocy of my last comments)

Comment by Clint — February 12, 2008 @ 7:32 pm

8. I love the peer-review process in this comments thread on many levels applying to multiple people. : )

That video was hilarious and it’s where I stole the asian girl reference… but made it my own, by stealing the trucker in panty-hose reference from Dennis Miller. Excuse me, I have to go find other comedians to cross-pollinate and hybridize.

Comment by ideonexus — February 12, 2008 @ 11:13 pm

9. I personally think it was not redundant, as you clearly were just saying girl to convey that the BBW in question was under the age of 18.

Comment by Nick Hamden — February 12, 2008 @ 11:32 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.